Friday 31 May 2013

New Stuff...

Its all been go go here! So this month I thought i'd tell you a little about all thats new at Amy Bradley Illustration & Design: With that in mind let me show you the highlights of my slightly new look website and cool new links...

I've added a touch of magic... 


A newspaper where you can read all my news making the headlines...


A page especially for you to check out all my latest books...


 You can now be one of the first to receive to free emails of news and illos from me..

 

Plus you can even make you're mark and leave me a note in my guestbook...


Pop over and visit the whole site - I promise it will make you smile!

And finally of course a new website means new designs, take a peak at the following:




I hear they might be in a shop near you soon 
#watchthisspace

No comments:

Post a Comment